Amaranth is my main, and she is the collector of my bunch. What special items do I keep in her closet… err bank?
Well, the bulk of the mementos that I keep are dress up outfits. I’ve had to weed out the less meaningful ones over the years.
Allow me to play dress-up for you and explain why I’ve kept the things I’ve kept.
First is my old Burning Crusade Gear, which includes a Violet Badge, Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer and Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration. The primary pieces though are my precious Wings, my Robes of Heavenly Cleavage, my Voodoo Shaker, and my Gavel of Naaru Blessings. Burning Crusade was my heyday, and I can’t bring myself to part with any of my gear from then. When I finally replaced my Mantle of the Avatar during WotLK I vowed to keep it, but accidentally disenchanted it. I wound up petitioning a GM and begging to give this angel her wings back.
One of my other favorites is my Festive Black Pant Suit from the Lunar Festival. The Lunar Festival as well as the Midsummer Fire Festival are the two festivals that give me the fondest memories of my Jezzabell.
This is my favorite outfit of all. The dress was a very special gift from a good friend for my Birthday. It can only be gotten Horde side, so it is truly something special for my Night Elf. To date it is still my most favorite in game Birthday gift, and brings back good memories of good times with this friend.
I pair it with the Halo of Transcendence, the original from level 60 Onyxia. I keep that one as well as the level 80 version in my closet because I love the model so much.
I have other outfits, but I also keep other random toys and mementos. Among them are:
- Seal of Ascension – completely useless now, but I worked hard to get it and can’t let go
- A Steamy Romance Novel: Northern Exposure – for those lonely nights
- Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon – see Seal of Ascension notes
- Titanium Seal of Dalaran – every girl needs a lucky charm
- Piccolo of the Flaming Fire – every girl loves to dance
- Brazier of Dancing Flames – ^^
- Orb of the Sin’dorei – because who doesn’t want to be someone else for a while?
So, now you all know, there are no skeletons in Ama’s closet.